XFT-2002 Pelvic Muscle Exerciser is a Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation (PFES) device which adopts low-frequency electrical pulse therapy and biofeedback techniques. Its innovation technology lies in the pressure probe can objective assessment the extent of the patients’ muscle damage, and then automatically given the appropriate mode of treatment (prescription) for the patients, clinicians can also custom setting the treatment mode and time.It helps female to get a better bladder control, to relieve stress incontinence and urge incontinence, to improve the quality of life. Request Information
● This device adopts low frequency electric pulse treatment and biofeedback technology.
● Nine basic treatment modes and three customized modes.
● It helps people to avoid bladder leaks, incontinent. Freedom from medication or using protection to deal with incontinence.
● To regain pelvic tone after childbirth or pelvic surgery, and speed pregnancy recovery.
● It can guide and help females to do pelvic muscle exercise more safely and effectively.
● Strengthen pelvic floor muscles; improve the quality of sexual life.
● It makes the local blood vessels expand, blood flow to accelerate, improve microcirculation and nutritional status of local organizations. Request Information
Product Name: Pelvic Muscle Exerciser
Power supply: Input DC9-10V, 5W BF-type power adapter
Fuse: 1A/250v, 5*20mm
Weight: 1960g Request Information