The CellaVision Server Software is a network optimization solution designed to create workflow efficiency in larger organizations; either within a network of affiliated labs, or within a single laboratory site that’s equipped with multiple CellaVision analyzers. The software enables easy data transfer from all connected analyzers to a centralized database residing on a single server. When implemented together with CellaVision hardware and supporting applications, the CellaVision Server Software creates a single streamlined workflow within one or multiple testing sites, enabling laboratory professionals to work smarter and perform better. Request Information
• Database centralization
• Improved data access throughout the network
• Simple and reliable communication with LIS
• Capacity to support and manage data input from up to 70 analyzers and 75 remote reviewers (200GB)
• Activated through a software license (no hardware key needed) Request Information
• Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
• Virtual and physical server supported
• Hardware configuration according to the recommended system specification for the Windows Server Software
• Disk space: 200 GB/database.
• Access to a DVD drive
• Hard disk data transfer rate:
- Setup with up to 10 DM systems and 10 simultaneous CRRS users, requires 70 IOPS (7 200 RPM hard disk).
- Setup with more systems and more CRRS users requires a higher data transfer rate (for example a RAID system or a SSD). 70 DM systems and 75 simultaneous CRRS users on a SSD requires 5 900 IOPS. Request Information