The Magnis system (RUO) provides a complete system for NGS library preparation that is fully automated and delivers reproducible results, making it easy to assay multiple genes and complex genetic aberrations from genomic DNA, including degraded samples such as formalin-fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE). The new bench-top instrument self-detects and tunes; the reagents come pre-aliquoted; and pre-set protocols are included. Request Information
• Magnis works seamlessly with Agilent’s industry-leading SureSelect target enrichment system and delivers sequencing data that are robust, traceable, and reproducible
• This benchtop instrument self-detects and tunes; the reagents are provided pre-aliquoted; and the system comes with pre-set protocols for Agilent’s catalog and custom assays.
• The LED status indicator will light up green allowing you to
• monitor status easily from a distance.
• When combined with the Agilent 4150 TapeStation System, the Magnis system provides quality control of the sample throughout the workflow. Request Information
• Depth: 720 mm
• Height: 710 mm
• Line Frequency: 50-60 Hz
• Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC
• Operating Environment Relative Humidity: 30-70 %
• Operating Environment Temperature: 15-25 °C
• Power Consumption: 450 W / 900 W
• Weight: 100 kg
• Width: 620 mm Request Information