• Accurate: CerTest CLIA technology is high accurate.
• Adaptable to any CLIA plate analyzer.
• Saving time and low manipulation: Plate, reagent, and samples are placed directly on the analyzer. No manipulation from technician is needed.
• Easy interpretation: Positive or negative result will be programmed. Total RLUs will also be shown, so quantitative interpretation is possible. Request Information
• Assay format: 96 Well plates
• Method: Quantitative
• Chemiluminescence type: Glow
• Solid phase & conjugate: High specific monoclonals, developed by CerTest Biotec, S.L.
• Label: HRP label antibody
• Reagents: Liquid and stable, ready to use Request Information