The VERIGENE II System is a sample-to-answer molecular diagnostic platform capable of performing both targeted and multiplex testing on a single sample. The system is fully-integrated and performs extraction, amplification, hybridization, and detection—all in one cartridge. Its proprietary Flex Software enables users to test and pay only for the targets ordered by the clinician, with the option to unmask additional results as needed. This unique capability provides laboratories and clinicians with a cost-effective diagnostic tool that is designed to improve clinical outcomes. Request Information
• Sample-to-Answer Platform: Reduce workflow complexity and minimize hands-on time.
• Flex Testing and Pricing: Test and pay only for the targets ordered by the clinician, allowing for compliance with clinical and reimbursement guidelines while reducing overall cost.
• Random Access: Run tests independently on each module, allowing you to maximize sample throughput and prioritize scheduling needs.
• Scalable Up to Six Modules: Minimize initial capital purchase by adding modules as sample throughput increases.
• Bidirectional LIS: Optimize data input and output and reduce the potential for transcription errors, leading to faster, more reliable results.
• Integrated Touchscreen Interface: Minimize system footprint with an intuitive graphical user interface. Request Information