The Savanna RVP4 Assay (Respiratory Viral Panel-4) is a rapid, multiplexed real-time PCR test intended for use with the Savanna instrument for the simultaneous qualitative detection and differentiation of influenza A (Flu A), influenza B (Flu B), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and SARS-CoV-2 RNA isolated from human nasal or nasopharyngeal swabs in media obtained from patients with signs and symptoms of respiratory tract infection. Consisting of a self-contained, single-use assay cartridge, the Savanna RVP4 Assay requires no sample or reagent preparation prior to inserting the cartridge into the Savanna instrument. All sample and reagent preparation, nucleic acid extraction and amplification, and real-time detection of viral RNA is fully automated and completed by the Savanna instrument in approximately 22 minutes. Request Information
• RT-PCR Technology: Rapid molecular results using real-time PCR.
• Simple workflow: Sample-to-result technology. Decreased hands-on time with no upfront sample or reagent preparation required prior to inserting the cartridge into the Savanna instrument.
• Room temperature storage: Cartridge is stored at 2°C to 30°C. No need for freezers.
• Fast turnaround time: Simultaneously detect four respiratory pathogens from a single sample in approximately 22 minutes.
• Test Select: Select clinically relevant analytes and unlock deselected analytes within 48 hours without the need to collect the sample and run the test again. Request Information
• Sample type: Nasal swabs and nasopharyngeal swabs in transport media* obtained from patients symptomatic of respiratory infection
• Time to results: Approximately 22 minutes
• Cartridge storage conditions: 2°C to 30°C Request Information