The cobas 6800 System is the first high-throughput, fully integrated laboratory automation system with a broad menu that allows labs to experience real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology like never before. It can run up to 96 results in about three hours and up to 864 results in an eight-hour shift. The cobas 6800 System can be physically and virtually integrated with pre- and post-analytic solutions, as well as across disciplines - including serum work area (SWA), urinalysis, and hematology using cobas connection modules (CCM). Request Information
• Run up to 864 results from an eight-hour shift, and up to 1,440 results in 24-hours.
• Gain up to 8 hours of walk-away time* with just 3 user interactions per run.
• Streamline resource-intensive applications such as viral load IVD monitoring, blood screening, microbiology testing and women’s health.
• Ready-to-use reagents do not require thawing, mixing or pouring
• Automated onboard storage and refrigeration system enable ready access and maintain inventory of consumables and reagents
• Radio-frequency identification (RFID) and barcodes ensure full traceability from samples in to results out
• Uni- and bi-directional LIS interface simplifies order and result handling
• Process up to three different tests from a single patient sample
• Handle high-priority samples quickly and easily with a dedicated priority lane Request Information