The VistOR PRO LED exam and procedure light for examination rooms with its large diameter LED array provides excellent shadow control – even with just a single light head. Pressing the center button on the sterilizable handle allows 5-stage dimming plus ambient light mode (for minimally-invasive procedures) for easy management of brightness within the illumination field. The VistOR Series offers a selection of three different-sized lights and provides unparalleled optics for ambulatory surgery centers, procedure rooms, trauma rooms, clinics and physician office. Request Information
• Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control.
• On/off and intensity settings are easily controlled from the sterilizable handle.
• 36 high efficiency ultracool LED's provide superior illumination and unmatched shadow control.
• Precision-balanced and articulated arm to allow the greatest reach and range of positioning with surprising ease.
• Optional Battery Back-Up available for portable and ceiling/wall mounts.
• Complete range of mounting options: Single Ceiling, Dual Ceiling, Wall, and Portable Mounting options. We also offer our versatile ChuttleTrak™ ceiling-mounted lights for procedures that require extended overhead coverage. It comes in Single or Dual Trolley models. Request Information
• Color Temperature: 4300° K pure white illumination
• Light Intensity: 100,000 lux at 1 meter
• Intensity Settings: 5 (from 50% – 100%)
• LED Life Efficiency: 50,000 hour-rated LED life
• Radiated Heat: Near-zero
• Controls on Sterile Handle: Yes
• Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz Request Information