User-friendly interface & diagnosis
• Full touch operation with six easy to use buttons for streamlining line workflow
• Z-folder A4 size print out
• Text, Guide, Vector printout format for enhanced interpretation
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 600 min. operation / 350 pages printout
Network & data management
• Wired/Wireless network connectivity to HIS/EMR with easy DHCP interface
• 500 Internal memory storage data
• BMS PLUS connection for data management from PC through LAN & for data transfer to HIS (PACS/EMR) with various file format: JPEG, BMP, XML, PDF, MFER, DICOM
• Full disclosure up to 30 min. for HRV, Arrhythmia analysis
Spirometry connection (optional)
• Supports various function tests: FVC, SVC, MVV, COPD
• Various formula integration: Morris-Polgar, ECCG-Quanher, Knudson-ITS, Pereira, KOREA CJK
• Unique infection-free, disposable mouthpiece solution Request Information
Simplifying workflow with “AUTO” operation
• One button “AUTO” operation from acquisition to print-out & data record in 3 sec.
30 min. full disclosure & Live acquisition comparison
• Trace 30 min. with one single screen with live acquisition for ECG comparison
Easy ECG file data conversion
• Easy file conversion to PDF, XML, JPG, BMP, MFER, DICOM that transfers with easy user interface.
Enhanced sampling rate for data accuracy
• With 8,000Hz per second sampling rate, it is designed to improve clinical decision for cardiology with accurate ECG interpretation algorithm and full storage of 500 ECG data per 30 minutes.
Advanced algorithm & Analysis
• With long term recordings of 3,5,10 min, it features various analysis algorithms of ECG diagnosis.
Patient data management in mind
• All patient data is transferable to BMS Plus and PC based data management SW with real time remote operation.
BMS plus offers caregivers the workflow flexibility for
• Data preview
• Device remote control
• File conversion to PDF, XML, JPG, BMP, MFER, DICOM for data transfer through PACS.
• Direct print-out, magnifying and comparing ECG trace, measuring ECG complex, adding comments Request Information