The Smartsigns Compact 1200 series of patient monitor has been developed to provide caregivers with accurate, dependable measurements in a variety of different formats. Whether users prefer to display patient status in the traditional format or alternatively display them as a series of large numbers, using the SC1200 is simpler as changing from one format to another is achieved through a single key press operation. Individual profiles can be developed for each patient group, matching the monitor’s capability with the clinical specialty and environment. Request Information
• Modular Configuration.
• 12.1” Crystal Clear Display.
• User Definable Profiles.
• Automatic or Manual Event Capture.
• Touchscreen Navigation with Smart Key Operation.
• Multi-level User Programmable Alarms.
• Carry Handle.
• Ambient Light Sensor Request Information
• Size: 308 x 257 x 142 mm
• Weight: 3.4 Kg excluding battery
• Display type / size: 12.1”TFT
• Power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50 / 60Hz, 60VA
• Battery type: Rechargeable lithium ion 4,400mAh,3 hrs normal use, 6 hrs recharge time
• Equipment classification: llb
• Degree of protectionagainst electric shock:CF-ECG, IBP / BF -NiBP, Temp, SpO2 , Respiration, EtCO2
• Operating modes: Multi lingual interface user configurable displays -adjustable color and position of waves
Multiple display options - standard, large numeric, 12 lead dynamic or 7 lead ECG, Oxy CRG and bed to bed view
• Patient groups: Adult, Pediatric and Neonate
• System control: Integrated touch screen and rotary navigator
• Alarms: Full function physiological and technical alarms with user adjustable threelevel priority settings
• Expansion module: Dual channel IBP, EtCO2 side stream and main stream
• I/0: USB, multi-function I/0, analogue ECG out, nurse call, defibrillator synchronization, data transfer and exchange, HL7 protocol Request Information