The CuattroDR image capture workstation is retrofit-able to existing portable and mobile X-ray units and has the ability to send to local or remote PACS via wireless connectivity (self contained router). The slate 7MD portable touchscreen tablet workstation features an all-in-one space-saving design with a 23.5-inch LCD multi-touch high resolution monitor and also includes a keyboard and mouse designed for medical use. Request Information
• Simple, clean, and intuitive two screen workflow: (Work list and Acquire/Review screen)
• Multi-touch or keyboard interface with touch gesture and animated sliding transparencies.
• Image preview in 2 seconds from exposure.
• Integration with Electronic Medical Record Systems (EMS) with full MWL, MPPS integrations with RIS/HIS providers.
• Multiple automated exports that can be user configured with a single touch of a button
• Complete integration of dose area product meters (DAP) with all readings recorded for export as well as embedded in DICOM image tags Request Information