• The high-resolution 12.” TFT LCD with touch screen along with a navigator wheel provides a simple intuitive interface that enhances user control.
• The ergonomic features assure the clinician can complete the entire operation easily and accurately.
• The parameter areas on the main screen are shown in different colors for ease of identification.
• The waveforms and alarm records are clearly shown for easy review by the clinician of the patient‘s treatment information.
• PASITHEC II displays patient data with waveforms and spirometry loops.
• Loops can be stored as reference to best understand changes in patient response to therapy.
• Optional gas monitoring which includes EtCO2 and Anesthetic Agents provides clinician with complete information on patient ventilation and agent delivery and uptake.
• The flowmeter system provides a minimum 21% concentration of oxygen in the O2/N2O mixture by means of a reliable pneumatic Oxygen Ratio Controller (ORC).
• The Digital Flow Meters for O2, AIR and N2O are designed especially for low-flow applications. This system includes electronic fresh gas flow displays along with traditional mechanical flow controllers and flow control knobs for enhanced patient safety over fully electronic blending systems. Request Information