The P Series is VINNO’s second-generation handheld ultrasound P series that is now 20% smaller and lighter and features the company’s latest Wireless Ultrasound Technology (VWT), along with wireless probes that allow the user to move freely in the room. Powered by Wireless Graphic Algorithm (VWGA) with low-noise imaging architecture, P series enable increased uniformity with high penetration and contrast resolution, to deliver imaging excellence. Request Information
• Automatic Optimization: One-click operation, quickly reach the optimal display, saving operation time.
• Auto Doppler Trace: Supports automatic envelope measurement of spectral Doppler data in real-time and frozen images, and quickly provides users with accurate measurement results.
• Full Screen: One-click real-time full-screen display. For situations such as operating room due to the requirement of sterile environment.
• Needle Enhancement: Through the compound processing of the acoustic beam, the needle body and needle tip are continuously and clearly displayed to avoid biopsy errors.
• Biopsy: Equipped with a professional biopsy adapter, which can adjust multiple angles for high accuracy Request Information