• Developed and tested in routine use to ensure optimized handling before, during and after the puncture.
• The safety device consisting of needle, tube holder and protective cap is ready-for-use and after venipuncture disposed of as one complete unit.
• Automatic activation after inserting the first VACUETTE® blood collection tube prevents needlestick injuries.
• Automated activation ensures safety, even if collection has to be ended abruptly or if the procedure is interrupted.
• Color-coded needle cap indicates the needle gauge.
• The perforated cap paper seal ensures the integrity of the product.
• The foil seal ensures product sterility and minimizes packaging waste. Request Information