• First 4th generation rapid point-of-care test that detects both HIV-1/2 antibodies and free HIV-1 p24 antigen on a single test strip.
• Built-in quality controls to let you know the test is working.
• Test in three simple steps with clear results in just 20 minutes.
• 4th generation test with the ability to detect HIV earlier than 2nd and 3rd generation antibody-only tests.
• Test using whole blood, serum or plasma samples.
• Proved 99.9% overall clinical sensitivity for all sample types. Request Information
• Method: Lateral Flow
• Time to results: 20 minutes
• Results window: 20-30 minutes after starting test
• Test lines: HIV-1 p24 antigen; HIV-1/2 antibodies
• Storage conditions: 2-30°C (36-86°F)
• Test shelf life: 12 months
• External controls shelf life: 24 months
• Sample type: Whole blood/serum/plasma
• Operating temperature: 15-30°C (59 to 86°F) Request Information