The Aerospray Hematology Pro Series 2 automated slide stainer can be adjusted to meet a wide range of staining requirements of any hematology laboratory and has a short run time with slides ready for the microscope in five minutes to deliver superior results. Only fresh alcohol-based reagent is applied as an atomized spray on slides mounted in a rotating carousel and specimens contact only fresh stain, precisely metered from separate spray nozzles to ensure accuracy. Request Information
• Superior staining process that is easy to use and saves time.
• Rapid performance cycle time.
• Cross-contamination is eliminated with a fresh application of stain.
• Automated nozzle clean after each stain cycle reduces maintenance.
• Convenient automated waste level detection (optional).
• Superb cytocentrifuge, resulting in a five-to nine-fold increase in the number of cells on a slide (optional).
• Programmable functions to accommodate different intensities, and personal preferences.
• Laboratory compliance with traceability features is ensured.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR LABORATORY
• Consistent, reliable, and standardized staining across multiple labs.
• Easily compare slides from different labs
• High-quality control ensuring no stain variability when moving from LOT to LOT
• Reduces labor costs and aids labs in lowering the cost per slide
• Low maintenance required – simple and time efficient cleaning cycles
• The perfect back-up for high automation laboratories for specialty staining and during maintenance Request Information
• Slide Carousel Capacity: 1 to 12 or 1 to 30 Slides, depending on carousel
• Cytocentrifuge Rotor Speed: 100-2000 rpm (± 5%), user programmable
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 57 cm x 25 cm x 54 cm (22” x 10” x 21”)
• Clearance Height (lid open): 58 cm (23”).
• Weight: 15.2 kg (33.5 lb).
• Electrical Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC (±10%), @ 50-60 Hz, 200 watts maximum
• Drain Connection: Outlet on rear panel.
• Safety: Lid interlock: Lid must be closed for operation, and is locked down during carousel rotation.
• Reagent Level Detect: Level detection on all reagent lines
• Waste Level Detect: Level detection in waste bottle Request Information