• Simple: Maintenance-free, multi-use, disposable cartridge PAKs and intuitive touchscreen menus are very easy to use.
• Flexible: Customized cartridge configurations and a broad test menu meet the needs of any location and any testing capacity, cost-effectively.
• iQM: IL’s proprietary Intelligent Quality Management provides continuous, real-time quality control for the most accurate results, every time.
• Total Connectivity: GEMweb software allows information management and real-time communication throughout the hospital. Request Information
Dimensions and Weight:
• Analyzer - H: 17.5 in, W: 13 in, D: 11.8 in, Wt: 31.2 lbs
• PAKH: 6 in, W: 8.5 in, D: 3 in, Wt: 4.2 lbs
• Heparinized whole blood
Time to Results
• All tests 85 seconds from sample introduction
• Amperometric: pO2, Glu, Lac
• Potentiometric: pH, pCO2, Na+, K+, Ca++
• Conductivity: Hct
• Universal power input, 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 60-minute power interrupt allows transport without power
• Electrode Chamber maintained at 37o C nominal
• Port 3 RS-232 Serial I/O Ports, 1 Parallel Printer Port, 1 Ethernet Port, 4 USB Ports
• Complies with IEC 610101, IEC 61326, ISTA, and ASTM 999.
• ASTM or HL-7 data transmission to a Laboratory, Hospital or third-party Information System via a wired or wireless connection.
• Measured Analytes: pH, pCO2, pO2, Na+, K+, Ca++, Glu, Lac, Hct
• Derived (Calculated) Parameters: HCO3–, HCO3– std, TCO2, BE(B) in vitro, BE(ecf) in vivo, sO2c, Ca++ (7.4)
• Test volumes: 75*, 150, 300, 450, 600**
• Menu Options: Blood Gas, Hct; Blood Gas, Electrolytes, Hct; Blood Gas, Electrolytes, Glu, Lac, Hct Request Information