• Continuous Loading: A combination of up to 68 Cups and different size tubes are easily accommodated without the use of adapters. Dedicated racks allow continuous loading without compromising routine workflow. Bar-code availability, covering all positions, reduces the risk of sample identification errors.
• Practicality: Up to 56 reagents can be loaded simultaneously in 4 racks. Refrigerated storage ensures optimum on-board reagent stability. Bar-coded reagent tracking checks location and provides a real time inventory. Reagents kits are compatible with the complete family of ILab analyzers.
• Economy and Performance: The ILab Aries washes the cuvettes with acid and alkaline detergents and only 1.4L/h of water. The on-board reservoir removes the need for the Aries to be plumbed into a deionizer. The 80 semi-disposable cuvettes, with a minimum reaction volume of 200 μL, can be easily replaced by the user when required. Request Information
• Samples easily accessible
• Continuous sample loading without affecting work in progress
• 280 photometric tests/hour, up to 440 tests/hour with the ISE module
• Compact size: W 1100 mm, D 650 mm, and H 500 mm
• Weight: 45 Kg
• Bench top system
INTEGRATION INTO THE LABORATORY
• User friendly operator interface
• Windows XP software platform
• Single menu for all operations
• Test menu and patient demographics presented on one screen
• Integrated sample bar code reader with host query.
• Sample Rack allowing the use of primary tube without the need for adapters, and cups.
• 68 sample positions with the possibility of continuous loading.
• Automatic pre-dilution of samples as required.
• Automatic re-run of test as required.
• 4 reagent racks
• Integrated Reagent bar code reader
• Reagent bottles barcoded
• Real-time update of reagent level, reagent stability, calibration stability.
• Low reagent level alarm
• Lot expiry warning
• 56 refrigerated positions on board.
• Integrated ISE module for the determination of Na, K, and Cl on serum, plasma and urine.
• Maintenance-free electrodes
Openness and flexibility
• All applications are totally open allowing implementation of non-IL tests
• All parameters for each test are presented on a single page
• Up to 3 reagents per test
• Multi point calibration curves with up to 8 calibrators
• Automatic generation of calibration curves from a master calibrant
• Refrigerated reagents.
• Less than three minutes for Urea and Glucose
• Four minutes for the majority of enzyme tests
• Reaction curves can be both displayed and printed
• User configurable automatic re-run
• Full traceability of samples results.
• Reagents specifically developed and CE marked for the ILab system
• Integrated Quality control program
SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE
• Routine operation can be performed with closed cover
• Accessible areas are identified by green colour
• Samples and reagents can be accessed and changed during analysis
• Cuvettes are cleaned between each use by an efficient Washing Station that includes a set of 5 probes
• Only the cuvettes that have been used are washed
• No need for an on-line de-ioniser
• Uses only 1.4 L of water and detergents per hour
• No dedicated consumables
• Easy handling of infrequent tests
• Customized reagent kit configurations allow running of special tests with minimal reagent wastage
• Routine Clinical Chemistry
• Specific Proteins
• Therapeutic drugs
• Drugs of abuse (not in every country)
• Ready to use liquid reagents
• Reagents barcoded
• Calibrators and Quality Control Materials for all applications Request Information