The Diatron Aquila 5Dretics is the smallest and most compact cap piercing 5-part differential hematology analyzer with a maximum throughput of 80 tests per hour. It has a low reagent consumption (<30 ml), requires a small sample volume (40 ul) and has a continuous loading autoloader, making the walk away system convenient for all customers. Request Information
• Fast and Reliable - Aquila can be used to perform complete blood cell counts (CBC) with human blood, collected in either standard EDTA collection tubes (Vacutainer type) or with micro sampling tubes. Accurate results with regular and micro-sampling collection tubes with only 20 μl blood required and results in less than 1 minute.The QC menu offers the user the opportunity to use secondary QC limits for all parameters providing the Extended QC option.
• User friendly - Its high resolution large capacitive touch screen and user-friendly interface allows accurate data entry and monitoring of results ensuring fast and efficient operation. Results can be retrieved via either an on screen display or an external printer. For those environments requiring it, the system can connect to a Laboratory Information System (LIS) using the Instrument's HL7 communication protocol.
• Portable - The Diatron Aquila can easily be moved from testing site to testing site and has an optional battery pack to support mobile testing needs and/or un-reliable main power supply locations.The internal battery pack giving the system full portability. The battery will allow the analyzer to measure up to 100 samples continuously.
• Cost effective - Easy, safe and biohazard-free on-board integrated reagent pack and waste, up to 200 measurements per pack with up to 60 days stability on the analyzer allows complete cost control Request Information
• Throughput: 60 tests/hour
• Parameters: 22 hematology parameters, 3 separate histograms: WBC, LYM, MID, GRA, LYM%, MID%, GRA%, RBC, HCT, MCV, RDWc, RDWs, HGB, MCH, MCHC, PLT, PCT, MPV, PDWc, PDWs, P-LCC, P-LCR%
• Technology: Impedance
• Sample volume: ~ 20 μl of whole blood
• Sampling method: Open and Closed tube system with automatic sampling port
• Diatro•3P Reagent Smart Pack containing Isotonic Diluent, Lyse, Cleaner & Waste
• Reagent consumption: ~ 12 ml/test
• Data storage capacity: Up to 10,000 results including histograms
• User assignment options: Various user management levels and other cybersecurity conformity
• Size (Width x Depth x Height): 32 cm x 27 cm x 37 cm (13” x 11” x 14”) inc. reagent pack
• Weight: ~15 kg, 33 lbs inc reagent pack Request Information