• Full range of biochemistry and immunoturbidimetric assays
• Fully automated dilutions, pre-dilutions, dispensing single or multiple reagents, mixing
• QC Tracking SW enables controls and calibrators to be tracked using Levey-Jennings graph
• Minimum & maximum reaction volume: 240μl - 700μl
• Plotting and editing reaction graphs, calibration curves, including kinetic reactions
• Maximum throughput of up to 100 tests per hour
• Maximum number of reagents/samples combined is 35 in standard rack, customizable racks to optimize the process efficiency
• 6 filter wheel (340 nm - 630 nm) and 2 empty positions for future use
• Integrated reagent cooling block Request Information
Typical Throughput: Up to 100 tests per hour.
Typical Reaction Volume: 250 μL.
Reaction Vessel: 5-well cuvettes.
Maximum Reaction Volume: 500 μL.
Dimensions: 21” (53 cm) width, 15.5” (40 cm) height, 20” (50 cm) depth.
Weight: 37 lbs (15 kg).
• REAGENT & SAMPLE HANDLING
Functions: Dilution, pre-dilution, dispensing samples & reagents.
Syringe Pump: Capacity 500 μL, range 2 μL - 450 μL. Settings in increments of 0.5 μL.
Probe: 316 L stainless steel for maximum reagent compatibility, level sensing.
Mixing: Probe oscillation, time & speed adjustable.
Precision for Volumes < 5 μL: < 3% CV.
Precision for Volumes > 5 μL: < 2% CV.
Max. number of Reactions: 40
Max. numbers of Reagents/Samples: Combined 35 in standard rack. Assorted replaceable racks. Total can be increased with custom design racks.
Instrument Bottles: 250 mL priming bottle.
• INCUBATING, TIMING & TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Reaction Temperature: From ambient to 40ºC.Incubation timing is software controlled & automatically optimized.
Reagent Cooling: Reagent cooling is standard; cools 8º to 12ºC below ambient through Peltier thermoelectric module.
Optical Design: User-selected monochromatic or bichromatic results.8 position filter wheel with the following standard filters: 340, 405, 505, 545, 580, 630, + 2 optional. Custom configurations available.
Interference Filters: Long life, hard coat, ion assisted deposition, 10 nm typical half bandpass.
Linear Range: 0.0 to 3.0A.Photometer Accuracy: + (1% of the reading + 0.005A) from 0 to 1.0A.+ (2% of the reading + 0.005A) from 1.0 to 3.0A.
Format: USB with internet upgrades.
Supports: Windows® XP, Vista or 7 (computer not supplied).Recommended System: Windows® XP, Vista or 7. 512MB SDRAM, CD drive, USB port.
Calculation Modes: Absorbance, single standard, factor, fixed time kinetics, kinetics by standard or factor, multi-calibrator point-to-point, linear regressions, cubic spline & percentage absorbance.
Self Monitoring Modes: Lamp, filters, reagent levels, mechanical function & more.
QC Options: Store control data, print Levey-Jennings or QC range plots.
Certifications: NRTL listed, CE marked Request Information