Simple Programming: Easy-to-read LED display and easy-to-use keypad help users to activate many functions with a single touch
Clover Shaped Rotor: The unique rotor shape helps indicate feeding pump operation from a reasonable distance
• Built-in pole clamp allows patient mobility
• Feeding Pump can be loaded with one hand.
Drop-Detection Technology: Patented drop-detection technology ensures accurate delivery and helps minimize false alarms; ±10% accuracy with flow rates between 5-295 mL/hr
• Clear, large dual display windows can be read from a distance.
• Adjustable display brightness. For day or night operation.
• Anti-Free Flow Protection
Dose Check: Dose Check keeps a record of the accumulated amount of formula delivered over several feedings.
Simple Alarms: Audible and visible alarms are readily differentiated. User is alerted when pump battery is low, when the formula container is empty, or the line is occluded, when the dose is complete, and in the event of formula excess flow.
Advanced Memory: Advanced software retains pump history only until manually erased, even in the event of power failures, or when the enteral feeding pump is turned off
Easy & Convenient Transport: The cord wrap plate allows for safe, easy storage of the power cord while the patient is mobile Request Information
• Pumping Mechanism: Rotary Peristaltic
• Operating Range: 5-295mL/hr in 1mL/hr increments
• Dose Limit: 1-2000mL in 1mL increments; 2000-9999 in 5 ml increments
• Dose Accuracy: ±10% of selected flow rate with ALCOR sets. (See Appendix A- Accuracy Graphs)
• Occlusion Pressure: Does not exceed 15 psi
• Battery: 12v, 1.2 AH/1.3 AH sealed lead acid
• Battery Life: Automatically recharges when connected to an AC outlet. Recharge time is 10 hours from complete discharge to full recharge. Operating time 6 hours at 125 ml/hr.
• Dimensions: 15cm H x 20cm W x 9cm D
• Weight: 1.42 kg
• Case Material: High strength plastic
• Power Requirement: 18VDC, 1 AMP
• Power Supply: 100 to 240VAC, 400-200mA, 50-60HZ
• Oper. Condition: +16 to +40°C, 10 to 95% RH, 500 – 1060mmHg
• Transport and Storage: -10 to +50°C , 10 to 95% RH
• Shock Protection: Class II, Type BF
• Water Ingress: IPX2 Request Information