The CE marked Lumipulse® G ProGRP (Pro-Gastrin-Releasing Peptide) immunoreaction cartridges are intended for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use with the LUMIPULSE G System for the quantitative measurement of Pro-gastrin-releasing peptide [ProGRP (31-98)] in serum or plasma. The assay utilizes proven CLEIA (ChemiLuminescent Enzyme Immunoassay) technology with results that are available in up to 35 minutes. The ProGRP assay is intended to be used as an aid in differential diagnosis and for monitoring of patients with Small Cell Lung Cancer. Request Information
• Broad dynamic assay range: 5-5000 pg/ml.
• LOD: 1,209 pg/ml.
• Precision (CV): Within run = 1,2-3,4% and total precision 3,4-4,6%.
• 25 minute reaction time.
• 30 days calibration stability.
• Packaging: 42 tests per kit.
• Unique cartridge concept. Request Information