• Ergonomic design: Both types of ERAGONstitch handles offer relaxed hand positioning for comfortable operation. Contoured to the human hand, the ergonomic grip design provides intuitive handling.
• Improved jaw mechanism: The newly developed design provides even greater precision.
• Reliable needle control: Consistent transfer of force provides good handling.
• Precise self-righting: A new jaw pattern design automatically self-rights curved needles to the correct working position.
• Greater versatility: The three-piece modular construction allows you to customize the needle holders with the individual components to fit your needs.
• Range of options: The 3.5 mm and 5 mm instruments offer a variety of lengths to accommodate different patient anatomies.
Simple operation: The completely new and intuitive on-off locking mechanism easily latches and releases, without the use of buttons or locking levers.
• Proven functionality: The ERAGON line’s trusted "click-it" mechanism allows simple and intuitive assembly and disassembly of the individual components. Request Information