The VisioNize Pipette Manager is a standalone touch server that reacts in real-time with Eppendorf Xplorer and Eppendorf Xplorer plus electronic pipettes via Wi-Fi technology. It allows the user to transmit volumes quickly or receive guidance by the software-embedded Liquid Manager when working with liquids e.g. of different viscosity. The standalone plug 'n' play system connects up to 30 Eppendorf Xplorer/Xplorer plus electronic pipettes and tablets. Request Information
• Transmit settings and other parameters quickly to connected electronic pipettes and start pipetting right away
• Get guidance from the software-embedded Liquid Manager when working with liquids of different viscosity, volatility or foam-building liquids
• Choose from predefined Eppendorf liquid types (e.g. acetone) or create your own
• Manage your pipette fleet more effectively within your working group and enhance collaboration (e.g. through sharing created liquid types)
• All Eppendorf Xplorer and Xplorer plus 4, 6, 8 and 12-channel electronic pipettes are compatible. Move It pipettes are currently not supported.
• The embedded software is based on the VisioNize touch interface concept that has been extensively tested by customers to reduce learning and adjustment time. Request Information