The mariPOC system is a compact solution for high-throughput, rapid Point-Of-Care (POC) testing needs that analyses swab samples fully automatically. With a workflow of less than three minutes hands-on time and no need for additional instrumentation, it is an easy-to-use tool to test for pathogens anywhere by suitably trained individuals and in accordance with local regulations. It utilizes modern two-photon excitation fluorometry in combination with immunoassay-based testing to achieve a specificity and sensitivity so far only achieved by state-of-the-art immunoassay laboratories. Request Information
• Cost efficient solution: Rapid results minimize delays in diagnosis and reduce the turnaround time.
• Sensitive & Specific: mariPOC provides results with central laboratory accuracy at the sampling site.
• High throughput: mariPOC enables the continuous feed of new samples, allowing the analysis of more than 50 samples during a single work shift!
• Multi analyte: One sample, multiple results.
• LIS connectability: mariPOC can be connected to a LIS for ease of use and to prevent human errors.
• Automated analysis and result reporting. This feature ensures truly reliable results with every measurement. Request Information