The VIASURE Viral SARS-CoV-2 Positive Control Kit is intended for monitoring the whole reverse transcription quantitative real-time PCR (RT-qPCR) process, from nucleic acid extraction to reverse transcription and amplification steps. The kit contains non-replicative and non-infectious SARS-CoV-2 viral particles that are expected to be processed along with respiratory samples from individuals with clinical suspicion of COVID-19. It is intended for use by qualified and trained clinical laboratory personnel specifically instructed and trained in molecular techniques and in vitro diagnostic procedures. Request Information
• Monitor instrument performance.
• Improve the diagnosis process: nucleic acid extraction, amplification and detection quality.
• Allows you to obtain comparable results.
• Validate and verify different assays complying with regulatory requirements. Request Information
• Inactivated viral particles: Non infectious & Non replicative.
• Lyophilized presentation: Transport and store at room temperature.
• Compatible with most common RNA extraction methods and WHO RT-qPCR protocols: China CDC, US CDC (USA), National Institute of Infectious Diseases (Japan), Charité (Germany), HKU (Hong Kong SAR) and National Institute of Health (Thailand).Monodose format exclusive for RT-qPCR assays.
• Monodose format exclusive for RT-qPCR assays. Request Information