The BeneFusion 5 Series infusion pump system streamlines workflow via a 3.5" colored capacitive touchscreen, which features an intuitive UI for smooth touch operation. Fast preparation is also made possible using SmartRapid technology, which significantly shortens start-up time to less than 10 seconds from being switched on to administering the first drop of medication. Meanwhile, the SafeDose drug management system enhances efficiency with color-coded visualizations to assist users in easily selecting and verifying the correct drug for treatment, and prevents dosing errors with hard or soft limit restrictions. Request Information
• Dynamic Pressure System (DPS) that monitors the pressure with numeric and graphic illustration can help caregivers identify occlusion in advance to prevent potential risks
• The DERS Drug Library with color-coded drug names helps to minimize the risk of medication errors.
• Real-time high stability of infusions guaranteed by the overall mechanical accuracy.
• High accuracy over long hours guaranteed by the compensatory algorithm to deformed IV sets.
• High accuracy detection sensors assist in identifying risks caused by occlusion and air bubbles to ensure patient safety during the infusion.
• Infusion info can be synchronized and viewed on the display of the BeneVision N Series patient monitor.
• With a comprehensive picture of infusion data and physiological parameters, it facilitates fast and accurate clinical decision-making and reasonable prescribing. Request Information