The Xprecia Stride coagulation analyzer is a truly handheld device that tests PT/INR with lab accuracy and is ergonomically designed, with a large, intuitive touchscreen to enhance the user experience, simplify work flow, and improve overall testing accuracy. The Xprecia Stride analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s healthcare professionals and address the key areas of importance in POC testing. Request Information
• Touchscreen features include bright-color interface with step-by-step instructions help guide the user
• Lot calibration using integrated bar-code reader
• Test strip eject button reduces potential biohazard exposure
• Operator lockout feature restricts analyzer use to trained staff only
• Design is compact and portable to enable fast,efficient patient testing at the point of care
• Test requires only small sample applied at tip of strip
• Lab confirmatory testing may be reduced because of good correlation to lab results
• Bar-code scanner offers patient and operator ID entry Request Information
• Sample Type: Fresh capillary whole blood
• Sample Size: Capillary: 6 uL
• Performance Characteristics: Reporting range: 0.8–4.5 INR. Results outside this range will be displayed as Out of Range.
• Memory Recall: At minimum, 640 patient results, 300 Liquid Quality Control results, 300 error messages
• Xprecia™ Data Management Software (DMS): Provides a simple, easy way to transfer data to and from the Xprecia Stride analyzer and a PC.
• Results Displayed: International Normalized Ratio (INR); Calculated seconds
• Electronic Quality Control (EQC): Two quality-control checks verify the integrity of the test strips.
• Liquid Quality Control (LQC): LQC tests help meet regulatory compliance requirements applicable to your facility. Request Information